Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Happy Day

I am attempting this blogging thing. I REALLY hope I can do this. I will warn you though...I get really cranky and some of the posts will be mean. I will keep it as clean and positive as possible.
Today has been a pretty fantastic day. There has been so much stress, anxiety and frustration lately that I am happy this day happened. Some of you know about our house situation where we were scammed into a bad mortgage and we FINALLY got that taken care of. We get to stay in our house, which I love and I can't live without. I can't. I didn't think this was my dream home but after the hell that we dealt with for the last two years....this is my dream home. I hope to live here and die here.
So because of the stress, I became very depressed. Anyone that knows me knows that I am an attention hog. I can't get enough of it. Feeling this way is absolutely horrible. I haven't been on anything because I am allergic to everything. I swear I am even allergic to water. I have become a hermit, negative, bitter and mean. I don't want anything to do with anyone or anything. To anyone that I have been ornery to...I apologize. I'm finally on something that helps me. Well, because of the depression I have been getting anxiety. THAT SUCKS SO BAD! My stress has been causing my muscles to spasms. It has been crippling my right side to the point I was walking on my toes and have a hard time controlling my right hand.
I went to an awesome neurologist, George Zinkhan at the U of U, I highly recommend, that ordered bizarre tests and an MRI of the spine. He found NOTHING! I know that sounds retarded but I am so happy about that. When you have something going on your mind goes crazy! Do I have MS or a tumor? My family doctor had prescribed an anxiety medication for me. Who'd a thunk that would help my spasms. This medicine has helped me so much! I am so happy!
I have not been walking on my toes. I can use my right hand. I'm nice. I want to paint again. I want to be center of attention again! I am so happy and blessed that I can feel better. So happy! So so happy! What a happy day that I know there isn't somethig seriously wrong with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment